Spark gives you confidence every time you buckle up, thanks to 10 standard air bags,6 4-wheel antilock brakes and a high-strength steel safety cage. Feeling extra protective? Spark offers a number of available advanced safety technologies that can help you be safe.
6. Always use safety belts and child restraints. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate child restraint. See the Owner's Manual for more information.
It's Go Time
Spark turns the city into your very own playground. Own the road with the standard 5-speed manual transmission. Or if you're not a fan of the clutch pedal, choose the available automatic transmission which offers up to 38 MPG highway5 fuel economy.
5. EPA-estimated 29 MPG city/38 highway with 5-speed manual transmission and 30 MPG city/38 highway with available automatic transmission.
Life doesn't stop when you're on the road. That's why Spark has Chevrolet MyLink,3 a 7-inch diagonal color touch-screen that lets you send and receive texts, play music and more. Spark also offers available built-in OnStar 4G LTE Wi-Fi(R),4 because finding a hotspot is easy when you're driving one.
3. MyLink functionality varies by model. Full functionality requires compatible Bluetooth and smartphone, and USB connectivity for some devices. MyLink on Spark does not include functionality such as enhanced voice recognition, Gracenote and CD player.
4. Requires a compatible mobile device, active OnStar service and data plan. 4G LTE service available in select markets. Visit onstar.com for coverage map, details and system limitations. Data plan provided by AT&T.
Pack It In
Spark has room for four passengers. Or you can fold down the back row to unlock the full 27.2 cu. ft.2 of cargo space. It's plenty of space for your favorite things, so you can go where you want and leave nothing behind.
2. Cargo and load capacity limited by weight and distribution. Cargo volume with rear seats folded down.