FUEL SAVINGS TIPS FROM Copeland Chevrolet
GETTING THE MOST MILEAGE FOR YOUR DOLLAR
There are many ways to make sure you're getting the most gas mileage
for your vehicle.
Properly Maintain your Vehicle
- Regularly Check/Maintain Tire Pressure
- Regularly Check/Replace Air Filters
- Regularly Check/Adjust Fluid Levels
- Merge several small trips to minimize cold engine starts.
Use Safe Driving Habits
- Accelerate at a Moderate Pace
- Pay Close Attention to Highway Speed
- Don't Hold Unnecessary Weight
- Only use the A/C and Defroster as Needed