If you are a General Motors employee or eligible family member, you may be eligible for the GM Employee Discount Price on the purchase or lease of an eligible new Chevrolet, Buick, GMC, or Cadillac vehicle. Maximize your savings by combining this discounted price with the most current offers.
The following qualify for the GM Family First Discount:
• Active GM employees
• Retired GM employees
• Former GM employees with more than five years of cumulative service
• Widows or widowers of former GM Employees with more than five total years of cumulative service
Eligible active, retired, former hourly, or salaried GM employees with more than 20 total years of cumulative service as well as widows and widowers of former GM employees with more than 20 total years of cumulative service can sponsor the following purchasers:
• Grandparents (including in-law and step)
• Siblings (including full, half and step)
• Aunts and uncles
• Nieces and nephews
Eligible former hourly or salaried GM employees with 5-20 total years of cumulative service and widows and widowers of former GM employees with 5-20 total years of cumulative service can sponsor the following purchasers
• Dependent children under 21 years of age
• Dependent full-time students under 25 years of age at time of purchase
How to receive your discount
1. Sign in or register at GMFamilyFirst.com.
2. Click the orange “Get Authorization Number” button and follow instructions.
3. Print your Authorization Number and bring to Copeland Chevrolet along with a valid driver’s license and proof of eligibility.
The General Motors Vehicle Purchase Programs (The Programs) provide eligible Participants (The Participant) residing in the United States with the opportunity to purchase/lease new and unused vehicles and used company-owned GM vehicles at The Programs’ prices at a participating dealer. Leasing or financing arrangements can be made through any financial institution.
By purchasing or leasing a vehicle through The Programs, both the eligible GM Participant and the Sponsored Purchaser acknowledge these Rules and Guidelines and agree to abide by them.
It is the responsibility of The Participant to know the rules of The Programs as set forth in this document and to make them known to their Sponsored Purchasers. Violations of these rules by any purchaser will result in sanctions against the eligible Participant.
The Programs may be withdrawn at any time, and its terms are subject to change from time to time by General Motors. Final decisions in all matters relating to the interpretation of any rule or phrase of this activity rest solely with General Motors.
The Program cannot be applied to a prior purchase or lease.