Copeland Chevrolet in BROCKTON is a Certified GM Green Dealer
At Copeland Chevrolet in BROCKTON, we care about the environment. In addition to our inventory of Bolts and Volts, we are a Certified GM Green Dealer. What does that mean? It means our dealership is adhering to these GM Green Dealer requirements listed:
• Energy efficient exterior and interior lighting is used extensively.
• Motion detection lighting controls are used extensively.
• High speed garage doors are used to reduce the loss of conditioned air.
• Extensive use of windows is used to make use of natural light.
• Programmable thermostats are being used to reduce HVAC cost.
• Windows are Low-E to reduce heat gain in showroom.
• Low flow water fixtures and faucets are used extensively to reduce water usage.
• Bulk oil purchase and storage reduces plastic bottle waste.
• Plants in the showroom and office area improve air quality.
• Environmentally friendly part washers with biodegradable cleaner.